[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Ancientz of Bronze Dragonflight • View topic - GW2

GW2

GW2

Postby Fleebag » Tue 13 March 2012 18:37

So, with RL being as busy as it is I haven't been on WoW for a long time. I had a few moments with spare time to get on but in the end I didn't as I felt deterred by the prospect of getting into the grind/gearing wheel again.

All the stuff about GW2 played in as well. That game seem to offer much more of what I expect in a fantasy game so I decided to aim for GW2 for my fanstasy kicks instead of WoW.

I'll try to get on a few times before my sub runs out and try to convince some of you to try GW2 with me so hopefully I'll be around some for that if nothing else :)

tldr: bb WoW, hello GW2!
Fleebag
High Warlord
High Warlord

Re: GW2

Postby Fleebag » Tue 13 March 2012 18:45

Btw, in case you haven't seen it. Arenanet has a now that will open shop 10th of April.
Fleebag
High Warlord
High Warlord

Postby Fleebag » Tue 13 March 2012 18:46

And if you happen to get into GW2, look for a Charr warrior named... Fleebag :)
Fleebag
High Warlord
High Warlord

Postby Kahormane » Sun 18 March 2012 02:28

Well I know I retired ages ago, but I'd still like to thank Flee for being the mainstay of many, many fun times in WoW. 8-)

I suppose I could conceivably give GW2 a look, no subscription fee to worry about after all so at least it won't matter if I don't play much! No healer role though... what else could I do?! :P

Oh well, at least I wouldn't have to heal any more Flee Pulls :D
Kahormane
Scout
Scout

Postby Fleebag » Sun 18 March 2012 17:37

It would be awesome to come together again :)

And to be frank, the whole idea of playing when you feel w/o grind and fear of having to keep up to do content is one of the main sellers for me. A game where you can come and go as ya please, like it :)
Fleebag
High Warlord
High Warlord

Postby Bigfuf » Thu 19 April 2012 18:24

I'll prolly have a go at GW2, even if I wasn't a big fan of GW1!
But lets not forget that Diablo3 is coming out also and I want to have a go at it
Bigfuf
Scout
Scout

Postby Fleebag » Mon 23 April 2012 23:08

Grreat...

Now we 3 to go! First on need to start the Ancientz guild.

I already bought the game and will play this weekends beta event, I'll post my impressions here come monday :)
Fleebag
High Warlord
High Warlord

Postby Fleebag » Wed 25 April 2012 01:45

Just got the client downloaded, now just have to wait for the weekend!!!
Fleebag
High Warlord
High Warlord

Postby Fleebag » Wed 25 April 2012 12:17

Server lists are up.

EU Worlds:
•Kodonur
•Gandara
•Kodash

•Istan
•Vabbi
•Kourna
•Fissure of Woe
•Underworld
•Ring of Fire
•Far Shiverpeaks
•Petrified Forest
•Jade Sea
•Desolation
•Magus Falls
•Whiteside Ridge
•Fort Ranik
•Ruins of Surmia
•Sharp’s Corner
•Aurora Glade
•Riverside
•Elona Reach
•Augury Rock
•Abaddon’s Mouth
Last edited by Fleebag on Wed 25 April 2012 12:35, edited 1 time in total.
Fleebag
High Warlord
High Warlord

Postby Fleebag » Wed 25 April 2012 12:32

Oki - So we are going to BLACKTIDE

I'll log on t WoW and make a gmotd about it as well.

I'm going to make a warrior charr - Flee - look me up!

PS. found this free and serverless gaming chat software called C3, check it out http://www.downloadc3.com, I'll be using it for the BWE
Fleebag
High Warlord
High Warlord

Next

Return to Public Announcments